November 17, 2012

Thank you

I can't thank all my friends, family, and Russel enough for the support that I have received this week. 
I went in Wednesday to have a rather large ovarian cyst removed.  Dr Woods (the best dr I could have ever asked for) removed the cyst as well as my right ovary to keep the cyst from returning. 
I recieved so many texts, emails and phone calls of support before I went in which made it much easier.
Russel, mom and dad all spent the day at the hospital with me. Nurse Russel has taken care of my every whim all week.  I'd have never made it with out him.  I have been blanketed with gifts, fruit baskets, cards, meals, flowers, phone calls, and texts.  It really makes recovering quite a bit easier.
thank you all
XOXOXOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Short curtains

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Short curtains

    ReplyDelete