October 19, 2011

Tonight the Great Pumpkin...

will rise out of the pumpkin patch.  He flies through the air and brings toys to all the children of the world - Linus (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown)

I love fall.  The cool breezes, falling leaves, hot chocolate, bonfires, pumpkins, and Halloween costumes.  
I do miss the warmth of the summer but all the things that come with fall just make me smile.  Today it has gotten pretty chilly.  I came close to flipping on the heat but decided to throw on flannel pj's and a couple extra blankets to the bed instead.  
Here's some of our fall activities. 

Our "award winning" pumpkin that we put in the Robertson County Fair.  

While the girls were here for fall break - the three of us went to Bradley Kountry Acres and picked out some pumpkins to paint.  I did get some pictures at the pumpkin patch but forgot to get pictures of the finished product.   





 <----- Parking this way!




My sweet pumpkins are so good to pose and smile no matter what I have them doing.  They are so beautiful it's hard not to take tons of photos.  

And coming soon......pictures of my much anticipated halloween costume as well as the recipe  for white chocolate butterscotch blondies (that is if my first batch turns out good).

~~~~Happy Fall Ya'll~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment