April 11, 2013

The Nashville Zoo at Grassmere

The girls were in town all week last week so Mom, Elizabeth, Rachel and I made a trip Saturday to the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere.  
We got to the zoo about 10:00 and didn't have a big line to get in.  Good thing we went when we did.  It was crazy busy when we left and there were LINES of traffic on Nolensville road to get in.  

Here's a few pictures:



The girls are always SUCH good sports about letting me yell "stop - let me get a picture" and they always come back with a smile. 
The bottom picture is of the girls and mom having Dippin Dots.  I had already scarfed mine down.  I remember when (WAY BACK IN THE DAY) the only local place to get Dippin Dots was at Opryland...for you kiddos that is OPRYLAND the theme park not Opry Mills the mall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment