August 15, 2012

Nashville Zoo at Grassmere

My mother in law and I had talked a couple times about the Zoo at Grassmere and how neither of us had been before.  My father in law was able to get some reduced price tickets through his work so the whole family headed to the Zoo on Sunday.  It was a beautiful day. 
The elephants and giraffes were Debbie's favorite animals.  That is a Red River Boar in the top right hand corner.   

I liked all the animals.  I know they are wild animals but they all looked so cute and cuddly.  I can't imagine getting to cuddle with any of these creatures though.  

The park had a bamboo trail with lots of HUGE bamboo running near the cages.  This stuff would make a great privacy fence.  
In the top right hand corner is a picture I took of Ross taking a picture of Debbie taking a picture of an antelope.  Oh the circle of life. 

Kayleigh went with us to the zoo and I think she had a great time.  

Alligators, Flamingos, and Debbie with all her boys (Ross, Hudson, Ryan and Russel)

No comments:

Post a Comment