June 7, 2012

Couponing

I am by no means an extreme couponer but I am SO happy with my shopping today at Publix.

All you see + a $1.00 children's miracle network donation = $15.91
Oh yeah!
That is:
5 Five pound bags of Pedigree dog food - $.50/ bag
5 Yakisoba Noodle Bowls - free
3 bags Crave cat treats - $.49/ bag
2 Hormel Complete Eats - $.75/ each
2 Nestle drumstick cones - $1.20/ each
1 silk almond milk - free
2 bags tyson grilled and ready chicken - $.99/ each
1 container blueberries - $1.99
1 $1.00 donation to the Children's Miracle Network

As I see it if I take a few minutes a week to clip my coupons and pay attention to the sale adds I can do pretty well....and then I think of all the years that I didn't really use coupons and I cringe.  
I also have to give props to my girl Denise who will tell me if she sees a good sale and I do the same for her.
I am on my way to Kroger's shortly to get the small bottles of ALL laundry detergent for $2.99/ bottle + my $1.00 coupon to get them for $1.99.....
See you later taters 

No comments:

Post a Comment