April 12, 2012

A Sunny Saturday

Last Saturday was a beautiful day.  We took advantage of the great weather and went to Dunn's Playground in Brownsville, KY.  The guys all rode hard and some even crashed hard but they all came home in one piece. 


Russel

Jesse D (front) and Russel (back)
Cale

Russel

Russel (left) & Jesse D (right)

Star was my passenger in the RZR most the day.  She's such a sweet child. 

Cale taking Star for a couple laps - she loves her daddy

Me - I had to take a picture of me so I would know I was there.  Freckles, bad hair and all.  

It was a perfect day for riding and taking pictures.  
A little dusty but not bad.  
A few wet spots in the track but not too muddy.  
Lots of warm sun but not hot. 
And lots of good times with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment