January 19, 2012

Red Lobster Recipes


I love when I go to a restaurant and find a meal that I love.  I really enjoy googling the name of the dish on the internet and finding a "knock off" recipe on a recipe website.  You know - one of those that say - just like Chili's Southwestern Eggrolls.  FYI - my eggrolls or that recipe was just WRONG.  However, when I looked at the Red Lobster website today to try to figure out the name of this drink that they have that I love, I saw the tab that said "recipes and tip".  HUH?  Yep that is right.  Red Lobster has some of their many wonderful recipes online for the taking.  Here's the link.  If you find a favorite recipe and make it, comment and let me know how it went.  I am leaning toward making the Maryland style crab cakes.  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment