December 19, 2011

Slacking

I am officially a blogger slacker.  The Christmas Holiday is just around the corner....I've known it was coming all year long but even as I watched the Sunday morning Show on CBS and they said we'll see you next Sunday for our Christmas show it shocked me.  Isn't that how it always goes?

I've been busy wrapping gifts, doing last minute shopping and making Christmas candy for some friends.  I took some pictures for a tutorial on these heavenly cookies that Aunt Tina made that I HAD to have the recipe for.  They are super easy and oh so delicious.  They just melt in your mouth.  I plan to post that blog this week. 

But for now, here is Russel, Hunter and me in our annual picture in front of the Christmas tree.  Tookie sometimes is involved in this too but the older she gets the less often that it happens.  
My husband is always the good sport to sit with the dog and wait while I fiddle with the timer / lighting / tripod until we can get a good photo.  And he still has a smile on his face once the actual picture is made.  

I hope that your shopping is done, your tree is trimmed and your heart knows the true meaning on the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment